Be One of My Froglets

Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

Master of the Universe.

He-Man is just about the gayest 80's superhero I could remember from my childhood. I just love him to bits. It was only recently that I recall telling a friend if he didn't notice anything odd about He-Man's intro at the start of each episode. If you do not recall what he says at the beginning of each program here it is.

"I am Adam, Prince of Eternia and defender of the secrets of Castle Grayskull. This is Cringer, my "fearless" friend. Fabulous, secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic sword and said, "By the Power of Grayskull!....I HAVE THE POWER! Only three others share this secret: our friends the Sorceress, Man-at Arms, and Orko. Together we defend Castle Greyskull against the evil forces of Skeletor."




And if that isn't gay enough, Adam is so wearing a blonde applecut, and has never once flirted with Teela. Maybe it was just the era. Maybe they never thought it would catch on that knee-high leather boots laced with fur was going to be so uber fabulous someday. Or that Lady gaga was going to grow up like that.

He-Man possibly would have inspired Lady Gaga growing up anyway. Hearing
He-Man talk about fabulous secret powers is waaaay too much, it seems. So Much for the Master of the Universe.


A few days ago I felt hurt like no other. I have realized a recent fight so ugly had ruined my trust in people. If you read my previous blog, you'll know. I became this super-destructive demon capable of stooping several fathoms below sea level. And I was unhappy. And hurt. People avoided my page, not because they were hurt, but because they were afraid to get hurt if I disliked their comments.

In the attempt to put one over my enemy, i have begun to THINK like him, and lost whatever was left of my intellect and good judgement.

Things began to fall apart. And at the climax of bad things happening to me last night, I was retreating in my sister's room, observing how she forced herself to stay awake while watching The Secret, it hit me.

Eureka.

It hit me like a block of stone. People telling me over and over again, and I never really got it. I knew it from the start but I never really listened to it. They all came echoing in my head while I watched thje video telling me I have created every single bad thing that has happened to me.

Badet said, "To think is to create."

Myers said, "You beget your thoughts."

Someone said, "You reap what you sow."

I even said, "Everyone gets what they deserve."

I have a picture in my Facebook album, it's also in my Multiply site. Well here it is:


If you read the "halo" above my head, it reads, " Ikaw ang may kasalanan ng iyong kahapon at ang may kapangyarihan sa iyong kinabukasan." (Yesterday is your fault; Tomorrow is within your power)

And you know what? I WAS RIGHT. YOU WERE RIGHT, TOO.

Every single one of us is entirely correct, depending on whose universe we belong to. We have created this universe we live in, and every single bad thought has come in reality, because we believe in these bad thoughts... They, to us is real, and everything else is a Fairytale. In reality, it's the fairytale that's true.

Ever read Ink Heart? or watched it?

We have created the good parts in our lives as uch as the bad parts. We ask for it, Life gives it to us. It always has. Every truth we have believed in our minds have been translated into reality. We say I TOLD YOU SO, bacause we did. We believed it, and say what? You told it so.

You are positively correct.

And so am I.

See how fabulous that secret revealed to me was?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...