Be One of My Froglets

Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Kevin Smith: Chubby Chubby, Cute Cute!



My ultimate man-crush is KEVIN SMITH. Now nevermind about the SUMPA-thing... it doesn't work for celebirties. So I can say who my celebrity crushes are. Anyway, hindi ko naman mamimeet most of them, e, hehehe.

Who the hell is Kevin Smith?!?!?

OMG. Hindi mo kilala si Kevin Smith? You haven't seen Chasing Amy, Mall Rats or Dogma? Click on the links, para naman makarelate ka sa mundo ko, ano? Kung tamad ka namang magki-click ng links, eto na, ipapakilala ko na nga sa inyo ng kaunti. Yan din ang lam,an ng link na nilagay ko sa taas. (Josko, katamad).  Kevin Smith is a screenwriter, film producer, and director, as well as a popular comic book writer, author, comedian, podcaster, actor, and story-teller, best recognized by viewers as Silent Bob. He is also the co-founder, with Scott Mosier, ofView Askew Productions and owner of Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash comic book and novelty store in Red BankNew Jersey. He also hosts a weekly podcast with Scott Mosier known as SModcast. Smith is well-known for participating in long, humorous Q&A sessions that are often filmed for DVD release, beginning with An Evening with Kevin Smith. 




Pero love ko talaga ito'ng si Silent Bob. He's one of the first people I followed on Twitter. You see. SUPER weakness ko sa isang guy na chubby, pero gwapo. Kaya dalhin ang sarili, nakakatuwa, FUNNY, charismatic ang personality and witty.  Yes, I don't mind the muscle guys out there, but of course, who doesn't want a big hunk piece of meat, di ba? Yung tipong muscle, kahit saan! Tangina, sarap nun. yung mga bilog na bilog ang pwet, ang dibdib, walang tiyan, V-tapered ang likod (para kunportableng ilingkis mo sa baywang niya ang legs mo habang iniiyot ka niya --- yes, that's why it's sought-after)

But nothing really beats my attraction to cute bears. Cute bears with great minds, mind you.
Hindi basta chubby, may balbas. Kasi pag masyado na mataba,hindi ko din gusto. Pag hindi naman cute, hindi ko din like. They must exude teddy-bear like qualities, pero astig. Magulo ba?

Sampulan natin ha... eto, here is a clip with Kevin Smith talking about Bears and being one:



Here is a clip from Small Town Gay Bar:



This possibly explains my attractions in the past. Let me explain in pictires ha... So nakita ninyo si Kevin Sa taas? Here is Kevin Smith as Silent Bob, with Jay:

And compare it with this:
I know, it's scary, right?

Siguro, subliminally, it's me looking for someone like Kevin Smith, that's why I was drawn to assh*les like him. Maybe I was just looking for a look-alike, a parallel. Pero, maybe, now, knowing what attracted me to certain type of people, alam ko na kung ano kelangan ko hanapin. 


Maraming bears sa paligid. But usually they don't realize they're attractive to people like me. Or maybe, they'd like someone buffy and beefier. I don't know. Basta I know I am attracted to chubby people with facial hair. Ok, so pwedeng walang facial hair. Anyway, as long as you're male, you can always grow it.




Baka naman may chubby-chubby cute cute diyan... (hint-hint)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...