Be One of My Froglets

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bagong Crush! Beatboxing Flute, Ang Galing mag Blow!


Greg Pattillo. Flutist + Beatbox + Moustache + Earings + moving to the beat = HOTNESS

I came across this guy on YOUTUBE. I was posting like Marimba-sounds for Super Mario Bros, and I saw this guy blowing this rod... and like, was he spitting on it? Pocha, I was instantly tuned in and turned on... He was blowing on that metal pipe and beating on it like it was the only thing that mattered.

There was this vid where he played "Flight of the Bumblebee," I didn't really pretty much liked the sound of it, it almost spounded like he was trying to kill the bumbleebee. But he was like panting, and blowing, and gyrating, and stomping, I was like... Yeah... I like how he moves.

Here he is, playing The Inspector Gadget theme:


They say guys who can move can move pretty good in bed, too. I wonder
if he can rock the 4-legged boat, too?

He's like a white David Blaine... hehehe. I just instantly got glued. He's definitely one of my "Favorite Things" now:



You can find Greg Pattillo on YOUTUBE on his band's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/freedomworksfilms

His music is available on iTunes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...